St. Michael Catholic Secondary School +
CLIENT: Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
St. Michael's is a 1400 pupil place school with an articulated chapel element located prominently at the site's entrance to announce its religious orientation. Extensive daylighting is provided throughout the school in both the teaching and gathering areas. Major communal spaces such as the cafetorium, library, theatre arts and lecture hall, are located off the main forum space, which provides transparency throughout the building and views to the natural setting along the site edges.